When its time to study or collaborate as a group we have the space you need. Queen’s students, staff and faculty can reserve group study rooms.
The 1923 Reading Room in Douglas will be closed until further notice.
- Please see our Use of Study Rooms & Bookable Computers page for more information
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using these rooms
- Rooms are available first come, first serve when not reserved
Book a room
Please select your desired location to see a list of bookable rooms:
Adaptive Technology Centre
There are seats are available for students registered with QSAS.
Usage of the space
- Safety protocols and other information will be sent via email upon booking. Please read this carefully before attending.
- Face coverings are required and physical distancing guidelines will be in effect.
- Supplies will be provided for students to wipe down their spaces before and after use.
- Seating configurations will be fixed (furniture must not be moved).
- No food or drink, except water bottles.
- Upon arrival, all facility users will need to follow three easy steps for entry, using your mobile device:
- Show your reservation confirmation.
- Show your Queen's Student Card.
- Please see our Use of Bookable Seats page for more information.