Research consultations provide a valuable opportunity to further develop your research skills.
Need immediate help? Try our chat service.
During a research consultation you will meet with a librarian online, in-person, or by phone for in-depth, customized, one-on-one support, which may include:
- Defining and focusing your research
- Developing search strategies
- Recommending appropriate search tools and databases
- Evaluating information sources
- Providing advice on publishing
- Developing strategies for managing research data
- Planning research skills sessions to integrate into a course
If your librarian or subject are not listed, please visit our Research by Subject pages or the Staff Directory and search by Subject or Specialization.